UK Work Permits is not part of the Home Office: the official body for visa applications in the UK, and is not affiliated with it. We are a leading consultancy specialising in UK immigration. If you would like to prepare and submit your UK immigration application yourself you can do so by visiting the Official UKVI website. The specialist legal services we offer cannot be obtained directly from the Home Office. To find out more about these services, please read our FAQs.

Contact Us for Assistance
020 3405 3180
Contact the Home Office
0300 123 2241

Tier 2 Assessment form
– For employers with a licence

Free & Confidential Assessment Form – Sponsor Licensing: Tier 2 (skilled employment)

Please complete the following form. One of our Consultants will then contact you within 24 hours to discuss Tier 2 of the Points Based System, and our services relating to management of your Tier 2 licence including the issuing of Certificates of Sponsorship.

  1. (required)
  2. (valid email required)
  3. Licence Details
  4. Were you assessed as a small or large sponsor?
  5. What rating was your Licence granted with?
  6. If you have not registered for Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfers), do you envisage that you may wish to transfer staff to the UK from an overseas branch, sister, or parent company?

cforms contact form by delicious:days


Contact Us


Please enter the CAPTCHA code in the box above