UK Work Permits is not part of the Home Office: the official body for visa applications in the UK, and is not affiliated with it. We are a leading consultancy specialising in UK immigration. If you would like to prepare and submit your UK immigration application yourself you can do so by visiting the Official UKVI website. The specialist legal services we offer cannot be obtained directly from the Home Office. To find out more about these services, please read our FAQs.

Contact Us for Assistance
020 3405 3180
Contact the Home Office
0300 123 2241

Other Links

UK Work Permits does not have any links or agreements with the organisastions referred to here, but the following links have proved useful to clients and those making enquiries in the past.

UK Visas & Immigration

UK Visas & Immigration, a department of the Home Office is responsible for securing the United Kingdom borders and controlling migration in the United Kingdom. They manage border control for the United Kingdom, enforcing immigration and customs regulations. They also consider applications for permission to enter or stay in the United Kingdom, citizenship and asylum. 


Office of the Immigration Commissioner. Regulatory body responsible for upholding high standards among all immigration advisors and service providers.

Foreign & Commonwealth Office

Department responsible for developing and increasing the UK’s interests and security overseas

Immigration Advisory Service

A leading charity providing legal assistance mainly to individuals, including some of those seeking asylum in the UK

Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants

An independent national voluntary organisation, campaigning for justice and combating racism in immigration and asylum law and policy.

Tribunals Service – Immigration and Asylum

Handles appeals against asylum and immigration decisions

Legal Aid Agency

Access and information on a wide range of legal services and information sources


Contact Us


Please enter the CAPTCHA code in the box above