UK Work Permits is not part of the Home Office: the official body for visa applications in the UK, and is not affiliated with it. We are a leading consultancy specialising in UK immigration. If you would like to prepare and submit your UK immigration application yourself you can do so by visiting the Official UKVI website. The specialist legal services we offer cannot be obtained directly from the Home Office. To find out more about these services, please read our FAQs.

Contact Us for Assistance
020 3405 3180
Contact the Home Office
0300 123 2241


Any person who provides immigration advice or services in the United Kingdom, has to be registered or exempted by the OISC, unless they have authorisation under another relevant regulatory framework, such as the Law Society.

The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) is an independent, non-departmental public body set up under the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.

The OISC’s key responsibilities are:

  • regulating immigration advisers
  • promoting good practice by setting standards
  • accepting and addressing complaints about anyone giving immigration advice
  • prosecuting those who operate outside of the law
  • oversight of the regulation of those who give immigration advice and are regulated by one of the Designated Professional Bodies

The OISC does not provide immigration advice or recommend or endorse a specific adviser.

More information on the OISC can be found, along with their contact details at their website:


Contact Us


Please enter the CAPTCHA code in the box above