UK Work Permits is not part of the Home Office: the official body for visa applications in the UK, and is not affiliated with it. We are a leading consultancy specialising in UK immigration. If you would like to prepare and submit your UK immigration application yourself you can do so by visiting the Official UKVI website. The specialist legal services we offer cannot be obtained directly from the Home Office. To find out more about these services, please read our FAQs.

Contact Us for Assistance
020 3405 3180
Contact the Home Office
0300 123 2241

Dependants and Family Members

Our content on Dependants and Family Members is split into three pages:

If you do not find the information you are looking for using the above links, please contact us for more specific advice and assistance.


Contact Us


Please enter the CAPTCHA code in the box above