UK Work Permits is not part of the Home Office: the official body for visa applications in the UK, and is not affiliated with it. We are a leading consultancy specialising in UK immigration. If you would like to prepare and submit your UK immigration application yourself you can do so by visiting the Official UKVI website. The specialist legal services we offer cannot be obtained directly from the Home Office. To find out more about these services, please read our FAQs.

Contact Us for Assistance
020 3405 3180
Contact the Home Office
0300 123 2241

HSMP Extensions

Individuals who are currently in the UK under the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme, and who need to extend their stay, must now apply to do so under Tier 1 (general) of the new Points Based System. Tier 1 (General) replaced the HSMP during 2008, and all Highly Skilled Migrants looking to extend their stay must now do so under the new category.

UK Work Permits Ltd can assist with HSMP extension application under Tier 1. Please begin by either checking your eligibility by contacting us for a free assessment using the details on the Tier 1 (General) page.


Contact Us


Please enter the CAPTCHA code in the box above