UK Work Permits is not part of the Home Office: the official body for visa applications in the UK, and is not affiliated with it. We are a leading consultancy specialising in UK immigration. If you would like to prepare and submit your UK immigration application yourself you can do so by visiting the Official UKVI website. The specialist legal services we offer cannot be obtained directly from the Home Office. To find out more about these services, please read our FAQs.

Contact Us for Assistance
020 3405 3180
Contact the Home Office
0300 123 2241

Tier 3

This tier is for low-skilled workers to fill specific temporary labour shortages. This tier will replace outgoing schemes such as SBS (Sector Based Scheme) and SAWS (Seasonal Agricultural Workers Scheme). Applications under this tier will also need to be sponsored by employers. This tier is on hold until further notice and may be activated as and when relevant temporary labour shortages are identified.


Contact Us


Please enter the CAPTCHA code in the box above