UK Work Permits is not part of the Home Office: the official body for visa applications in the UK, and is not affiliated with it. We are a leading consultancy specialising in UK immigration. If you would like to prepare and submit your UK immigration application yourself you can do so by visiting the Official UKVI website. The specialist legal services we offer cannot be obtained directly from the Home Office. To find out more about these services, please read our FAQs.

Contact Us for Assistance
020 3405 3180
Contact the Home Office
0300 123 2241

SportsPeople & Entertainers

If you wish to obtain a work permit for, or as, a sportsperson or entertainer, please download a copy of our sportsperson and entertainer’s assessment form in PDF or MS WORD format.

Please note that in order to qualify for a sportsperson or entertainer’s work permit, the person will need to have performed or competed at the highest level in their chosen field.

This form should be completed as fully as possible, and returned to us along with appropriate documents as relevant.

SportsPeople should provide (initially):

  • A CV/resume/short biography including performance statistics
  • Summary of the events to be attended or the position to be filled

 Entertainers should provide (initially):

  • A CV/resume/short biography for the performer or the group
  • A summary of the appearances they are required to make in the UK
  • Any readily available publicity material and any current web links/URLs

For an application of either type under this category, supporting evidence will be required to confirm the standing of the individual. This may include, for example, press coverage, evidence of recordings and appearances, etc.

Other Applications:

For clarification on the key information and documents that we need in order to be able to provide a reliable assessment for other application types, please click on the link below:


Contact Us


Please enter the CAPTCHA code in the box above